Puppy Milk Replacer: Liquid, Ready-to-Feed
Tailspring milk replacer provides the right nutrition for puppies from birth to weaning, using clean ingredients and delicious goat milk.
- New 12-pack case
- Scientifically formulated to closely match mother’s milk
- Provides all necessary vitamins, minerals and nutrients for development and growth
- Cleanest ingredient list on the market
- Goat milk as the base makes it easy to digest
- Delicious taste encourages puppies to feed
- 100% Human Grade ingredients
- No preservatives, artificial flavors or colors
- Ready-to-feed liquid
Whole goat milk, safflower oil, dried goat milk protein, l-arginine, dl-methionine, calcium lactate, choline chloride, sunflower lecithin, taurine, gum arabic, magnesium sulfate, ferrous sulfate, vitamin D supplement, vitamin A, supplement, vitamin E supplement, copper sulfate, potassium iodide.
- Crude Protein.............5.0%
- Crude Fat (min).........6.0%
- Crude Fiber (max)....0.1%
- Moisture (max)...........85%
Calorie Content (Calculated):
The calorie content (ME) is 821 kcal/kg or 12 kcal/Tbs.
- Warm ready-to-feed formula to body temperature as needed for each feeding
- For regular puppies: Feed 1 level tsp. per 4 oz. of body weight every 3-4 hours.
- For weak puppies or sensitive stomachs: Mix 1 level tsp. of formula with an additional tsp. of water first. Feed ½ level tsp. - 1 level tsp. of mixture per 4 oz. of body weight every 2 hours or as needed. Gradually reduce additional water over several days.
- As puppies grow, gradually increase the amount fed daily per body weight, while decreasing the number of feeding until averaging 2-3 feedings per day.
- Continue to feed milk replacer until puppy is completely weaned onto solid food.
Storage: Store unopened product in a cool, dry place. Once opened, pour into a container with a tight lid and store refrigerated for up to 72 hours.