User’s Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
BY ACCESSING, BROWSING, AND/OR USING THE TAILSPRING WEBSITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE CONDITIONS LISTED BELOW.
Scope of this Policy
Your privacy is important to Tailspring and we go to great lengths to protect it. This Policy applies to the online collection and sharing of personal and other information via the Tailspring Website. This Policy does not apply to information collected in any other way, including offline, through other websites. Tailspring may contain buttons or links to websites maintained by third parties. These third party websites are not operated or controlled by Tailspring and may have different privacy policies.
Personal and Non-Personal Information
Personal information that Tailspring may collect is information that, on its own, or in combination with other information, can identify you, such as your name, address, phone number, email address, credit card number, and billing information.
Non-personal information is information that does not identify you, but can include information about your Internet connection, the computer you use to access our Website, and usage details.
Children Under the Age of 13
This website is directed to adults and is not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13.
Teens (Individuals 13 To 17 Years of Age)
Guests who are 13 to 17 years of age should seek parental consent before providing any personal identifying information on our Website.
Information That You Provide Us Directly
The information we collect from you on our Website may include:
- copies of your correspondence (including your name and email address), if you communicate with us electronically;
- your responses to rating, satisfaction or other surveys or requests for optional demographic-type information;
- details regarding purchases you make online, including financial information (such as your credit card number), and details related to fulfilling your orders (such as your delivery address);
- and your search queries on our Website.
Other Ways We Collect Information from You
We collect certain information through automatic data collection technologies including as follows:
- IP addresses, which is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you arere surfing the Web. Web servers automatically identify your computer by its IP address. Tailspring collects IP addresses for the purposes of system registration, to report aggregate information to our promotional partners, and to audit the use of our Website. When guests request pages from the Tailspring Website, our servers log the guests’ IP addresses. We do not normally link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable, which means that a user’s session will be logged, but the user remains anonymous to us. We can and will use IP addresses to identify a user when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our rules, terms of service, or to protect our service, Website, customers, or others.
- Analytics tools, which collect information sent by your browser that let us know which pages you visit on our Website. We do not link non-personal information with personal information. We use this non-personal information in an aggregate way to monitor usage and improve our Website. These tools do not contain any personally identifiable information such as your name or email address.
How We Use Your Information
When you give or make available information to us, we use it in the ways for which you have given us permission, such as to purchase our products. We use the statistical data we collect to customize content for you, to improve our Website and to enhance the products and services we provide.
We do not sell or share personal information to third parties except to help us deliver the products or services that you have requested, and those third parties must agree not to disclose your information to others or use it for any unrelated purpose. Despite this Policy, we must also comply with applicable laws and may be compelled to disclose your information to the extent we are legally required to do so. We may also disclose your personal information in the event of a transfer of ownership, assets or bankruptcy of Tailspring.
How We Protect Your Information
We take precautions to protect your personal information once we have it. We have implemented certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We store the information about you in a data center with restricted access and appropriate monitoring. Despite these measures, we do not guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Who Has Access to Your Personal Information
Hyperlinks to Third Party Websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of these unaffiliated websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of other websites that collect personal information from you.
Our Website may also have “plugins” (such as the Facebook “Like” button) to third-party websites. Third-party plugins, including their loading, operation, and use, are governed by the privacy policies and terms of the third parties providing them.
California "Do Not Track" Notice
Your web browser may have a “Do Not Track” feature that, when enabled, can tell websites to not track your online behavior. Our Site does not respond to these “Do Not Track” signals. We do not link your online click behavior with your Personal Information. You can learn more about “Do Not Track” by visiting this link: www.allaboutdnt.com.
CCPA Data Subject Rights
If you are a California resident, The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides privacy rights to you with respect to Personal Information. Please note that we will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
The rights under the CCPA include:
- Access to what Personal Information is being collected about you.
- Knowledge of whether your Personal Information is sold or disclosed and to whom. We do not sell Personal Information to third parties.
- Opt-out of the sale of your Personal Information.
- Access to the Personal Information we have collected about you.
- You can request that we delete any Personal Information collected from you.
- Not to be discriminated against for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
You can exercise these rights by reaching us via email, phone or message us from our “contact us” page here: https://tailspring.com/pages/contact-us.
Changes to this Policy
We may need to change this Policy from time to time. When we do, we will post a notice on our Website. Your continued use of this Website after the effective date of the change notice will mean you accept any such changes. To ensure you are reviewing the most current version of this Policy, we will post the effective date at the top of the page.
Information provided at the time of registration or submission may be used for marketing and promotional purposes by Tailspring. To keep you in control of your personal information and the communications directed to you, you may opt-out of receiving communications from Tailspring about new features or services. If you object to such use for any reason, you may contact us using any of the methods described on our contact us page.
If you have any questions or concerns related to this Policy, you may contact us using any of the methods described on our contact us page.